Dear techie friends,
I’m happy to share that future blog articles will be posted at a dedicated channel
- Biostar NM70I-847 Intel Celeron 847 | my 24×7 file-server, web-server
- Dell CS24-SC Server | 6 Servers | Each @ Xeon L5420 8 cores 2.5GHz, two servers with 40GB + others 24GB RAM
- Dell PowerEdge C1100 (CS24-TY) | 1 Server | Xeon X5650 12 cores 2.66GHz, 96GB RAM (added recently)
- Verizon Fios @ 50/50 mbps
- Servers are sitting in outer DMZ (192.168.1.0/24)
- NIC and BMC ports are assigned static IP & hostname
- Everything is connected through a Gigabit switch
- Celeron server runs: samba, docker/nginx, docker/gitlab
- Dell servers are rebuilt frequently using technique mentioned here. CentOS distribution is catched locally using technique mentioned TODO.
And I can control them from my Android phone.